|Location: Farnborough||Job sector: Administration and PA|
|Salary: £8.50 ph/r||Experience:|
|Job type: Permanent|
Our client is an established residential/day centre based in an old village hospital in Farnborough. This is a great opportunity to work in a hardworking close knit team.
The position is part-time working 15 hours a week with great flexibility as to how and when the hours are worked.
Free car parking available.
- Maintaining Company Risk Assessments.
- Liaising with the handyman.
- Liaising with contractors.
- Obtaining quotes and authorising works agreed by Management.
- Attend monthly House Committee meeting to deliver maintenance report.
- Undertaking any other duties requested by the Trust or Managers.
- Will be DBS cleared before starts
- Essential Experience
The successful candidate should be computer literate in Microsoft Office, (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint), with the necessary skills administration. The running of contracts would be advantageous.
Search Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".