|Location: Fleet ,Hampshire ,UK||Job sector: IT & Technology|
|Job type: Permanent|
AV/IT Installation Engineer
Our client are looking for a hardworking installation / commissioning engineer with a 'can do' attitude to join their growing audio visual & digital media business.
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager your key accountabilities and duties will include;
• Onsite installation and engineering of audio visual and IT products UK and European wide including Screens, brackets, media players
• Onsite maintenance calls for existing installations
• Offsite testing and configuration of equipment
• Project planning alongside project manager, including help to design, plan and implement successful projects
• Increase the company’s knowledge of products through vendor training
• Day to day assistance to technical services manager and directors (pre-and post-sales)
• Experience of audio visual installation (displays, video walls, media players etc)
• Ability to be on the road when required and sometimes at short notice. The role will include installation sites throughout the UK and Europe which can span several days at a time. All accommodation, travel and expenses paid.
• Basic networking skills required
• Work as part of a team on bigger installations but for smaller self-contained projects be capable of handling the project from handover from sales to delivery to the customer with support from the Technical Services Manager
• A ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to go above and beyond to get a job done right.
• Any professional training certifications would be advantageous but not essential (Microsoft, Infocomm, Prince2 etc)
• Experience of working to a project plan
• Experience of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word)
• Desire to learn and develop as an employee with a want to bring something to the business
• Full UK driving clean licence and access to their own vehicle for day to day commuting (company pool van is provided though)
In return the right candidate will get a competitive salary based on experience, private health care, 25 days holiday, company laptop/mobile phone, access to company pool van and on-going career development path with training courses and certifications.
Search Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".