|Location: UK||Job sector: Nursing|
|Salary: £24,214 to £30,112||Experience: 1 yr|
|Job type: Permanent|
BAND 5 NURSE - BEDFORD - MEDICAL & SURGICAL
RECRUITING FOR MEDICAL & SURGICAL POSITIONS
Bedford Hospital NHS Trust is set within the beautiful county of Bedfordshire well known for it’s breath taking country parks, famous River Great Ouse and modern town centre.
Boasting a wonderful community of multicultural medical professionals, Bedford Hospital NHS Trust offer an amazing package to their staff.
The hospital is renowned for its outstanding OSCE exam pass rate.
SKYPE INTERVIEWS CONDUCTED REGULARY!!!!
Must have valid IELTs OR OET
* Band 5 Salary- £24,214 - £30,112
* 37.5 Hours Standard Week
* 27 days Annual Leave plus 8 public holidays.
* NHS Pension and Staff Benefits
* One month’s accommodation in a single room , the Trust will assist you to find your own accommodation
* Paid Health Surcharge
* 3 Year Visa Cost
* Assistance with NMC Application
* Reimbursed 1x IELTs and 1x CBT cost.
* Paid Flight to the UK
* The Trust will pay for the cost of 1 OSCE Test.