|Location: London ,UK||Job sector: Nursing|
|Salary: £24,214 to £30,112||Experience: 1 yr|
|Job type: Permanent|
Band 5 Nurse - Luton & Dunstable - MEDICAL & SURGICAL
BAND 5 NURSES WANTED
A fantastic opportunity for qualified and experienced Nurses to work in a PERMANENT POSITION in the UK at Luton and Dunstable University Hospital.
Luton & Dunstable University Hospital – more familiarly known as ‘the L&D’ , has an International reputation as a pioneering leader in a number of specialty fields of medicine and surgery, serving over 350,000 people across Bedfordshire.
As a Foundation Trust and a teaching hospital, we are committed to delivering the best patient care, using the best clinical knowledge, expertise and technology available.
Skype interviews taking place monthly!
*Preference given to IELTs Passed
*6.5 or above needed in all modules
*OET C+ in all modules or above
Salary & Benefits
* Band 5 Salary- £24,214 - £30,112
* 37.5 Hours Standard Week
* 27 days Annual Leave plus 8 public holidays.
* NHS Pension and Staff Benefits
* One month’s accommodation in a single room , the Trust will assist you to find your own accommodation
* Paid Health Surcharge
* 3 Year Visa Cost
* Assistance with NMC Application
* Reimbursed 1x IELTs and 1x CBT cost.
* Paid Flight to the UK
* The Trust will pay for the cost of 1 OSCE Test.