|Location: London||Job sector: Nursing|
|Salary: £23,023 to £29,608||Experience: 1 yr|
|Job type: Permanent|
Band 5 Nurse - Luton & Dunstable
BAND 5 NURSES WANTED
A fantastic opportunity for qualified and experienced Nurses to work in a PERMANENT POSITION in the UK at Luton and Dunstable University Hospital.
Luton & Dunstable University Hospital – more familiarly known as ‘the L&D’ , has an International reputation as a pioneering leader in a number of specialty fields of medicine and surgery, serving over 350,000 people across Bedfordshire.
As a Foundation Trust and a teaching hospital, we are committed to delivering the best patient care, using the best clinical knowledge, expertise and technology available.
Skype interviews taking place monthly!
*6.5 or above needed in all modules
*OET C+ in all modules or above
*Preference given to IELTs Passed
Salary & Benefits
- 37.5 Hours Standard Week
- 27 days Annual Leave plus 8 public holidays
- Paid OSCE Exam
- Reimbursed 1x IELTs and 1x CBT cost and your Flight up to £500
- 3 Year VISA Cost & Immigration Health Surcharge
- 1 Months Paid Single Accommodation / Assistance
- Free 8-10 week OSCE Training Programme
- Band 5 Salary- £23,023-£29,608