|Location: Norfolk||Job sector: Nursing|
|Salary: £23,023 to £29,608||Experience: 1 yr|
|Job type: Permanent|
Band 5 Nurses Wanted - Queen Elizabeth Hospital Kings Lynn
Medical and Surgical Positions Available
A fantastic opportunity for qualified and experience nurses to work in a PERMANAENT POSITION in the UK at Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Kings Lynn.
Kings Lynn is a modern and vibrant sea port and market town. Being close to Norfolk means you have access to boating, sailing , fishing, golfing and the lovely beaches.
- Must have 3 years current work experience on an adult ward and still working
- Have you passed IELTs/OET already?
- Or received a 6.5 minimum in one module and a 7 or above in 3 modules*?
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary Range - Once obtaining NMC Registration you will receive Band 5 at £23,023 - £29,608 GBP.
- NHS Pension Scheme.
- 37.5 Standard Hours Per Week.
- 27 days annual leave.
- Good English Language Skills in all modules.
- Degree Qualified Nurse.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years recent hospital experience.