|Location: Farnborough||Job sector: Administration and PACustomer ServicePermanent Jobs|
|Salary: £19,000 to £21,000||Experience:|
|Job type: Permanent|
Customer Service Assistant
Fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing family business which has been in the local area for 30 years.
We have an opportunity for a Customer Service/Sales Representative in our clients Head Office in Farnborough. The main focus of the role is to answer incoming calls from customers to take orders, up-sell, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide product information.
Main job tasks/responsibilities;
- Answer a high volume of calls daily
- Understand products and up-sell where possible
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter new customer information into system to create accounts
- Update existing customer information
- Process orders, lease with other departments
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Complete call logs
- Produce call reports
- Search Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".