|Location: Farnham||Job sector: Customer ServicePart time JobsPermanent Jobs|
|Salary: £9.00 ph/r||Experience: 1 yr|
|Job type: Permanent|
Customer Service Executive - Part-time
Fantastic opportunity for a Part-Time Customer Service Executive to work for our client an established business based in high-tech offices in Farnham.
To be the central point of contact, providing excellent and seamless customer service to both internal and external clients. Being part of a team focused on resolving customer queries first time, with the ability to answer questions on range of business outsourcing solutions.
- To conduct all contact, inbound and outbound, in a manner that ensures consistently excellent customer service and adheres to “customer excellence” behaviours such as professional, friendly, enthusiastic, attentive, interested and helpful
- Pre-empt client requirements through active listening and use of multiple questioning methods.
- Being the ‘face’ and embodying the company’s dedication to ensuring positive behaviours at all times.
- Recognise and effectively escalates any customer concerns or complaints for quick resolution.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- A passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent conversational skills. Ability to converse easily over the phone and face to face.
- Successful completion of a telephone interview before face to face required.
- Demonstrates active listening skills during telephone interview.
- Experience of working within a high pressure environment, whilst maintaining an extremely high level of customer service.
- Previous experience of working with the construction industry, or with recruitment agencies
- Previous experience of working within a high call volume contact centre.
- Knowledge of Hungarian or Romanian language advantageous but not essential.
Hours of Work
10.00am – 2.00pm or 2.00pm – 6.00pm (Monday-Friday)
Search Recruitment is is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.