|Location: Farnham ,Surrey||Job sector: Customer ServicePermanent Jobs|
|Job type: Permanent|
Customer Service Team Leader
Customer Service Team Leader – Farnham – £22K
To provide excellent customer service to our employees and subcontractors, whilst ensuring full
compliance with company procedures. The Customer Service Team Leader is required to have a
comprehensive understanding of the business and be able to mentor and assist in training Customer
· Monitor the activities of the Customer Service Advisers to achieve customer care
· Participate in the implementation or improvement of processes associated with
· Enhance team performance by assisting with training, coaching and mentoring the
Customer Service Advisers in all aspects of their work.
· Assist with maintaining the Customer Service Advisers training material to ensure it
remains current and up to date.
· Collate, prepare, maintain and monitor statistical and key performance information
for the team, reporting to the Head of Customer Service on a daily/weekly/monthly
· Represent, promote and maintain a positive attitude and image.
Customer Service Support
· Answer calls in a polite and professional manner ensuring the company policy of
'excellent customer service’ is maintained.
· Ensure all communications are logged in the appropriate record.
· Ensure that the company policies and guidance notes are adhered to and maintain a
thorough knowledge of such. Be confident in communicating and explaining such
processes and procedures to both colleagues and subcontractors.
· Routinely make outbound calls to chase for outstanding documentation and to
follow up on enquiries.
· Understand the process for escalation and resolution of sensitive matters or
· Ensure that service calls are actioned, following the relevant script/process on
Customer Service Onboarding
· Contact all new operatives and compliantly engage them in line with SDC rules and
· Complete scripted calls, ensuring all regulatory and compliance requirements are
met in line with the 'Rights to work’ legislation.
· Accurately enter all operative details onto Merit and ensure that all records are up to
date with relevant compliance information
· Relay all appropriate information to the Client and to the appropriate internal teams
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
· A passion for great customer service
· Displays excellent communication and listening skills at all times
· Friendly and approachable
· Ability to work to targets
· Ability to successfully resolve complaints/issues
· Attention to detail when completing documentation and updating system
· Flexible attitude
· Good time management and organisational skills, with ability to multitask
· Work as part of a team to achieve the departmental standards and objectives
· Work effectively with other departments to maintain excellent standards of service
· Shows a professional manner at all times
Hours of Work
· Hours: Shifts covering 8.00am- 6.00pm with 1 hour for lunch (Mon-Thurs) and shifts
covering 8.00am- 5.00pm with 30 minutes for lunch (Fri)
Search Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".