|Location: Farnham ,Surrey||Job sector: IT & TechnologyPermanent Jobs|
|Job type: Permanent|
Front End Developer
As part of a growing Development team, the developer will be required to help further advance our
internal systems, in addition to working on our exciting new client-facing platform, which will
integrate with both our internal financial systems and third party systems, and will provide our
variety of financial services products to our client base via website and smartphone applications.
Whilst the focus of the role will be on front-end and mid-tier, there will be the opportunity to get
involved in full stack development.
This position will be instrumental in maintaining and developing new service and workflow driven
web applications. The successful candidate will be expected to work to best practice, deliver on time
and continue to progress and learn within the role.
· Deliver to defined timelines in order to meet business requirements
· Supporting and training other team members
· Working with Senior Lead Developer and work within project timelines and budgets
· Provide feedback to management of potential improvements to existing procedures and
· Work as part of a system and wider team to achieve the departmental standards and
· Work effectively with other departments within the Group to maintain excellent standards of
· Maintain an excellent level of understanding and knowledge of group products
and services in order to fully understand process and delivering requirements
· Take responsibility for own personal development in line with agreed performance
· Support colleagues and team members with professional problems, working to help them to
resolve any issues
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
· Minimum 4 years .Net (.Net 4+, C#, Web API, ASP.Net MVC)
· Minimum 1 year Angular (preferably 4+)
· Good SQL server knowledge
· Design Patterns, N Tier Architecture, Testing, Agile principles
· Great communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
· Web API creation and integration experience
· Experience working in Agile development environments
· Experience of interacting with key business stakeholders
· Experience with Azure
· Financial industry background
· IONIC Framework
Hours of Work
· Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch (Mon-Thurs) and 8.30am - 5.00pm with 30
minutes for lunch (Fri)
This role would suit a Software Developer , Developer or Software Engineer.
Search Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".