|Location: Fleet ,Hampshire||Job sector: Accounts & Financial Services|
|Job type: Permanent|
Head of Finance
This vacancy is responding to the continued growth of our client who are recruiting for a qualified accountant to maintain the company’s finance and accounting procedures.
The role requires an individual who holds Chartered or Certified accountancy qualifications.
• Conduct risk management
• Evaluate and decide on investments
• Allocate resources and manage cash flows
• Conduct profit and cost analyses
• Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
• Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
• Consult board members about funding options
• Recommend cost-reducing solutions
• To work with and manage an accounts assistant should this role be deemed necessary.
• Proven work experience as a Head of Finance in an IT environment or similar role
• In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
• Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
• Proficiency in accounting software – Experience of Sage X3 accounting software would be a great benefit.
• Solid analytical and decision-making skills
• Leadership abilities
• MSc/MBA or relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA).
BUPA after 6 months
Negotiable Car Allowance
Search Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".