|Location: Fleet ,Hampshire||Job sector: Administration and PAEngineeringIT & TechnologySales and Marketing|
|Job type: Permanent|
Internal Technical Sales
This permanent technical sales/administration role requires a person with an engineering/technical qualification / background willing to learn and develop their knowledge of products.. Full product training will be given.
Provides internal sales support for clients product lines, Engineered Packages, parts and accessories.
The complexity of the work at this level requires initiative and independent judgment.
1. Respond to requests for quotations for finished goods,, standard Engineered Packages, accessories and replacement parts.
2. Ensure sales orders are processed, dispatched and invoiced accurately.
3. Liaison and agreeing terms with couriers as and when required.
4. Responsible for all day to day operational aspects of sales order entry.
5. General customer liaison via telephone/email as necessary (invoicing & delivery enquiries etc.).
6. Investigate any problems and take appropriate action, including arranging the return of faulty items using current
7. Handle service enquiries and progress jobs to invoice status in conjunction with operations.
8. Maintains quotation log and follows up on leads and quotes to maximize conversion into orders.
9. Provides customer service in accordance with company policies, procedures, and ISO9001 requirements.
10. Interfaces with Engineering and Marketing groups as necessary to obtain solutions for customer’s needs.
11. Maintain product knowledge by attending various in-house product review and/or new product training sessions.
12. Maintains the confidentiality of all information processed.
Subject Matter Understanding. Analytical. Computer Applications. Mechanical. Troubleshooting. Telephone.
Required: Technical qualification in a mechanical technology field or an combination of education and experience
Basic Knowledge of engineering principles, concepts, practices and theories.
Working knowledge of SAP B1, Microsoft Windows, Excel and Office Suite.
Search Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".