|Location: Norfolk ,UK||Job sector: Nursing|
|Salary: £24,214 to £30,112||Experience: 1 yr|
|Job type: Permanent|
Nurses Wanted Band 5 - James Paget University Hospital
MEDICAL / SURGICAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE
James Paget University Hospital is vibrant, providing the best possible care for the people of Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, Lowestoft, Waveney and North Suffolk.
The Hospital has teaching facilities onsite as part of the University of East Anglia Norwich Medical School. James Paget is surrounded by beautiful countryside, popular holiday destinations and award winning beaches.
Regular Skype Interviews taking place!
* Preference given to IELTS/OET passed nurses
*6.5 or above needed in all modules
*OET C+ in all modules or above
Salary and Benefits
- 37.5 Hours Standard Week
- 27 days Annual Leave plus 8 public holidays.
- Paid Flight to the UK
- Reimbursed 1x IELTs and 1x CBT cost.
- Paid VISA and Health Surcharge
- 2 Months Paid Single Accommodation
- Band 5 Salary- £24,214 - £30,112