|Location: London||Job sector: Nursing|
|Salary: £23,023 to £29,608||Experience: 1 yr|
|Job type: Permanent|
Nurses Wanted - LONDON
Calling All IELTs or OET Passed Nurses
Skype Interviews taking place every month!
London North West
A fantastic opportunity for experienced Nurses to work in PERMANENT POSITIONS in the UK Capital.
Position are available at London Northwest University Health Care Trust, who run a total of four Hospitals, these include; Central Middlesex Hospital, Ealing, Northwick Park Hospital and St. Marks Hospital.
With close links to all major airports including Gatwick, Heathrow, Luton, Stansted and access to the London Underground, train stations and buses and river boats makes daily commutes around London quick and easy!
General Medical and Surgical Positions Available
- Must have valid IELTs or OET exam.
- Must have at least 1 years experience
- Must be prepared to stay in the trust for ideally 1 year or longer.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary Range- £23,023GBP—£29,608 GBP + London Weighting Salary
- Paid Annual Leave 27 Days plus 8 Public Holidays
- NHS Pension and Staff Benefits
- Reimbursement of UKVI IELTs and CBT
- Paid Flight to the UK
- Paid Health surcharge
- Accommodation Assistance
- 37.5 Hours Standard a week
- Assistance with your NMC Application