|Location: Farnham ,Surrey||Job sector: Permanent Jobs|
Production Project Manager
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Production Project Manager to join our client a forward thinking and highly successful creative agency, based on the outskirts of Farnham, Surrey.
Our client is looking for the right candidate to work as part of their close knit team specifically supporting their Events Department. These include exhibitions, conferences, shows, product launches and shows. From initial client brief through design origination and sketching, 3D design creation, budget management, technical drawings, safety paperwork creation and show project management.
This is a challenging and exciting position combining both technical and creative skills together. This role requires applicants who are able to travel internationally when required to be on site at exhibitions and events.
Working as a Production Project Manager you will be responsible to act as the main point of contact to clients representing the company and their impeccable reputation.
Whilst exhibitions, conferences and events would be a focal point, you will be required to turn your hand to other areas of the business to assist with other team members and departments.
Duties will include:
- Managing suppliers with build / tech requirements
- Developing client relationships throughout each project
- Content creation if required – storyboarding, sourcing supplier, approval of video’s
- Implementing project schedules and managing budgets
- Logistics for shows – venue liaison, transportation, power, 3rd party logistics, waste disposal, rigging, H&S and lighting
- Crew requirements – hotels, flights, transportation, subsistence
- Working in a client facing capacity and developing relationships
Understanding a client's requirements and advising on production elements
- Conducting Site visits and surveys as required
- Artwork and design for projects for client sign off
- Agency exhibition experience
- Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Preferably Mac based
Desirable Technical requirements: Training courses would be available for the successful candidate.
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator