|Location: Farnborough ,Hampshire||Job sector: EngineeringInspectionManagementPermanent Jobs|
|Job type: Permanent|
Quality Administrator Part Time
Excellent opportunity to join a company that manufactures metal composites for high performance aerospace, space and energy system components.
Part Time role which will average 20 hours per week.
To ensure effective implementation, and improvement of quality management system (ISO 9001;2015 standard);
- Set internal audit plan and conduct audits
- Liaise with external auditor for annual visits
- Logging and monitoring of actions and input into quality system improvements log; co-ordinate action completion, change control, non-conformances etc.
- QMS issue and configuration control
- Provide quality system support operational areas, for example to;
i. monitor operational performance and manage improvements
ii. ensure product / service compliance, including C of C issue, resolving NCs, review
iii. maintain calibration records
To provide administrative support to HSE officer and operational areas as follows
- Co-ordinate quarterly reviews and issue minutes
- Monitor and report on action completion, risk assessment review and HSE training
- Maintain HSE records; in-house inspections and manage HSE inspection contracts
Will also support HSE.
We can consider candidates who have quality administration or management experience.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible (next surveillance visit is in March).
Search Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".