Receptionist - Farnborough
Hours: 40 hours a week
A fantastic opportunity to work for a growing organisation within a friendly supportive team.
Our client is currently recruiting for a receptionist to join their team.
- Dealing with incoming calls and emails.
- Working with the company systems to ensure documentation is accurate and complete.
- Ensuring monthly revenue targets are met while
delivering the highest standards of customer service.
- The first point of contact for all clients, visitors and contractors.
- Dealing with any issues or complaints.
- Taking payments via online secure payments, PDQ machine and cash handing.
- Generating new business opportunities by building rapport with potential and current clients.
- Dealing with minor maintenance issues quickly and efficiently.
- Contacting contractors when required.
- Undertaking training to ensure that product knowledge is always up-to-date.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving.
- Planning and organising.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Experience of working on a front desk in a similar environment would be advantageous.
Apply Today, Send your CV to: