|Location: Camberley ,Hampshire ,Surrey||Job sector: Administration and PA|
|Job type: Permanent|
9 month maternity cover for established manufacturing company , to start ASAP.
Job Purpose: To progress customer sales enquiries for equipment spares and manage
Product orders for the complete range of client equipment, through
the acknowledgement of orders received, liaison over delivery dates and
organisation of worldwide shipments, ensuring all activities are
undertaken to maximise levels of customer satisfaction and in strict
compliance with export and other shipping regulations.
1. To progress purchase orders from customers, matching to any existing quotes, inputting to the
Company ERP system, ensuring all internal vetting processes are completed and any export control
requirements highlighted prior to confirming acceptance of the order.
2. To coordinate optimal despatch dates with the Production Planning team.
3. To monitor delivery schedules and ensure the Production plans will achieve committed dates, where this is not possible, advising the external customer that alteration of despatch dates are necessary
4. To manage the shipment of equipment to customers across the world, establishing priorities with the internal packing team and liaising with external couriers/freight forwarders, ensuring comprehensive accompanying documentation, strict adherence to export licence regulations/VAT regulations and any drivers handling Company equipment are fully qualified/certificated to handle hazardous goods when required
5. To produce accurate and timely invoices to customers for all equipment orders.
Dimensions of the Role
Administrators, two part-time Repairs Administrators, one Hire and Repair
Co-ordinator and a Sales Office Manager
Staff Responsibility: No direct supervision of staff
Customer Profiles: Oil Companies, Survey and Rental Companies, Shipyards, etc
Internal/External Contacts: Direct external customer contact
Liaison with Company Regional Offices in Aberdeen, Brasil, Houston and
Products: Full range of Sonardyne products and services
Order Volumes: Order quantity per day (varies according to complexity of order) approx 5 –
10 per day
Order Values: Order price range from £50 - £500,000
Exporting Areas: Global exporting
Educated to A level standard, preferably having studied a Business related qualification
Proven sales order processing experience ideally within an engineering/manufacturing environment
A working knowledge of worldwide exporting/export licences
Familiarity with ERP and CRM systems
Intermediate user in IT skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
Personal drive and enthusiasm
Attention to detail
Strong planning and organising skills
Proven communication skills both verbal and written
Good ability to work with others
Ability to influence
Search Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".