|Location: Farnborough ,Hampshire||Job sector: Administration and PAPermanent JobsSales and Marketing|
|Salary: £22000 plus comm||Experience:|
|Job type: Permanent|
The role of Sale Administration is to support the sales account managers and to assist end-users and business partners with their contract renewals.
This is a great entry level opportunity for a person seeking to work in IT security and looking to develop their sales career. Their key responsibilities include providing quotations, raising sales orders, generating renewals business and engaging with our partners.
The successful candidates will be given full training and will be joining a market-changing organisation that specialises in the discovery and distribution of innovative and disruptive IT security and networking solutions to the IT community. The purpose of the Company is to filter all the latest and greatest technology from Silicon Valley and around the world, and launch the newest and most incredible technologies in this region, primarily focusing on Software, Cloud and Software-as-a-service based solutions.
Overview of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ownership of the renewals business with Ignition
- Managing a Forecast & Pipeline
- Dealing with incoming partners and opportunities
- Being able to understand the sales process
- Understand the sales process for the vendor
- Able to articulate the vendor solution
- Able to articulate the Ignition proposition
- Able to identify larger opportunities
- Sales admin ownership
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate level
- Organised, structured, and efficient in your work, with good attention to detail
- Presentation Skills
- Flexibility, and the ability to work successfully in various environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good team player willing to share information and foster a positive team environment
- Wants a career in sales
- Office based with occasional London visits
- Keen interest in IT network and security technologies
Search Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".