|Location:||Job sector: IT & TechnologyPermanent Jobs|
|Job type: Permananet|
My Client is a highly successful organisation who have recently moved to modern open plan offcies in Farnham to accomodate their continued success and growth plans.
You will be working closely with the Development & Testing team and liaising with the internal data analysts in order to maintain and expand the companies system.
In addition, the role will work closely with the majority of departments to help improve the service offered to the companies internal and external clients.
Whilst the focus of the role will be on front-end and mid-tier, there will be the opportunity to get involved in full stack development.
This position will be instrumental in maintaining and developing new service and workflow driven web applications. The successful candidate will be expected to work to best practice, deliver on time and continue to progress and learn within the role.
* Deliver to defined timelines in order to meet business requirements
* Supporting and training other team members
* Working with Senior Lead Developer and work within project timelines and budgets
* Provide feedback to management of potential improvements to existing procedures and systems
* Work as part of a system and wider team to achieve the departmental standards and objectives
* Work effectively with other departments within the Group to maintain excellent standards of service
* Maintain an excellent level of understanding and knowledge of the companies Groups’ products and services in order to fully understand process and delivering requirements
* Take responsibility for own personal development in line with agreed performance objectives
* Support colleagues and team members with professional problems, working to help them to resolve any issues
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
* Minimum 4 years .Net (.Net 4+, C#, Web API, ASP.Net MVC)
* Good SQL server knowledge
* IONIC Framework
* Design Patterns, N Tier Architecture, Testing, Agile principles
* Great communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
* Experience working in Agile development environments
* Experience of interacting with key business stakeholders
* Experience with Azure
If you would like to subscribe our newsletter type your email below