|Location: Farnham||Job sector: IT & TechnologyPermanent Jobs|
|Job type: Permananet|
Excellent opportunity to join our client a highly successful organisation with continued growth plans.
You will be working in beautiful modern offices within a passionate and driven team.
You will be required to further advance the companies internal systems, in addition to working on their exciting new client-facing platform, which will integrate with both internal systems and third party systems and will provide our variety of products to their client base via website and smartphone applications.
The position will primarily support back-end development, however there will be exposure to the full stack, with a mostly agile approach to project and system development with plenty of opportunities to learn and develop.
This position will be instrumental in maintaining and developing new service and workflow driven web applications. The successful candidate will be expected to work to best practice, deliver on time and continue to progress and learn within the role.
*Deliver to defined timelines in order to meet business requirements *Supporting and training other team members
*Working with Senior Lead Developer and work within project timelines and budgets
*Provide feedback to management of potential improvements to existing procedures and systems
* Work as part of a system and wider team to achieve the departmental standards and objectives
* Work effectively with other departments within the Group to maintain excellent standards of service
* Maintain an excellent level of understanding and knowledge of the companys products and services in order to fully understand process and delivering requirements
* Take responsibility for own personal development in line with agreed performance objectives
* Support colleagues and team members with professional problems, working to help them to resolve any issues
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
* Minimum 4 years .Net (.Net 4+, C#, Web API, ASP.Net MVC)
*Good SQL server knowledge
*Design Patterns, N Tier Architecture, Testing, Agile principles
* Great communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
* Experience working in Agile development environments
* Experience of interacting with key business stakeholders
* Experience with Azure
If you would like to subscribe our newsletter type your email below