|Location: Yateley||Job sector: Unskilled|
|Job type: PERMANANET|
Fixed site roles working for the biggest name in Europe’s vehicle re marketing industry, selling 1.3m vehicles per annum.
The roles will be between Monday and Sunday, 5 x 8 hour shifts a week between the hours of 7am and 7pm.It will most likely be 1 weekend every 3 weeks.
Main Role Duties Yard Operatives
- All touch points including; door handles, gear knob, steering wheel, ignition button and handbrake must be sanitised before the vehicle starts its journey around the auction site. All cloths and gloves are to be disposed of in the correct manner. Covid-19 can last up to 72 hours on some surfaces so it’s important to make sure the vehicle is cleaned to rid any potential traces.
- Store and park all vehicles on site between the yard and the auction halls, via agreed valet/wash services, so that vehicles enter and leave the auction halls in accordance with the notified sale day programme.
- Barcode all new vehicles on arrival and tag keys.
- Electronically Log and remove any valuable items left in vehicle.
- Be responsible for jump starting vehicles when needed, on-site training provided.
- Line and lot vehicles for auction, ensuring they are neat, tidy and presentable for auction.
- Maintain a safe driving standard and adhere to speed limits on site at all times. Take care and responsibility of all cars in your care and adhere to site and national speed limits at all times.
- Ensure that the Company’s health and safety standards and practices are adhered to in the yard & halls so that accidents to vehicles and people are prevented.
- Politely refer any issues, queries or complaints to the relevant manager.
Undertake any other tasks in the yard department to ensure that operational requirements are met.