|Location: Bedfordshire ,London ,Luton ,UK||Job sector: Nursing|
|Salary: £27,055 - £32,934||Experience: 1 yr|
|Job type: Permanent|
Band 5- GENERAL MEDICAL/SURGICAL- Bedfordshire Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
BAND 5 NURSES WANTED
A fantastic opportunity for qualified and experienced Nurses to work in a PERMANENT POSITION in the UK at BEDFORDSHIRE HOSPITALS NHS FOUNDATION TRUST.
BEDFORDSHIRE HOSPITALS NHS FOUNDATION TRUST, recently saw the merge of Luton & Dunstable University with Bedford Hospital CREATING THIS NEWLY FORMED FOUNDTAION TRUST with vacancies across both sites. The Trust has an International reputation as a pioneering leader in a number of specialty fields of medicine and surgery, serving over 350,000 people across Bedfordshire.
As a Foundation Trust and a teaching hospital, we are committed to delivering the best patient care, using the best clinical knowledge, expertise and technology available.
Skype interviews taking place monthly!
GENERAL MEDICAL/SURGICAL EXPEREINCE
MUST BE IELTS/OET PASSED!
ACUTE HOSPITAL EXPERINCE IDEALLY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS.
Salary & Benefits
* Band 5 Salary- £25,655 - £31,534
* 37.5 Hours Standard Week
* 27 days Annual Leave plus 8 public holidays.
* NHS Pension and Staff Benefits
* One month’s accommodation in a single room , the Trust will assist you to find your own accommodation
* 3 Year Visa Cost
* Assistance with NMC Application
* Reimbursed 1x IELTs/OET and 1x CBT cost.
* Reimburse Flight to the UK
* The Trust will pay for the cost of 1 OSCE Test and 1 re-sit if required.