|Location: Norfolk ,UK||Job sector: Nursing|
|Salary: £27,055-£32,934||Experience: 1 yr|
|Job type: Permanent|
Band 5 - GENERAL MEDICAL/SURGICAL - James Paget University Hospital
NURSE INTERVIEWS MONTHLY FOR ALL ADULT AREAS
James Paget University Hospital is vibrant, providing the best possible care for the people of Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, Lowestoft, Waveney and North Suffolk.
The Hospital has teaching facilities onsite as part of the University of East Anglia Norwich Medical School. James Paget is surrounded by beautiful countryside, popular holiday destinations and award winning beaches.
Regular Microsoft Teams Interviews taking place monthly!
* PASSED IELTS/OET
* ACUTE HOSPITAL EXPEREINCE WITHIN LAST 12 MONTHS
Salary and Benefits
- 37.5 Hours Standard Week
- 262.5 hours Annual Leave plus 8 public holidays.
- Reimbursement of Flight to the UK
- Reimbursed 1x IELTs/OET and 1x CBT cost.
- Paid VISA
- 2 Months Paid Single Accommodation
- Band 5 Salary- £25,655 - £31,534