|Location: UK||Job sector: Nurse|
|Salary: £28,407-£34,581||Experience: 1 year|
|Job type: Permanent|
Band 5 - THEATRE NURSE - Ashford and St. Peters Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Band 5 - THEATRE NURSE- Ashford and St. Peters Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Ashford, UK, Middlesex
A Fantastic opportunity for qualified and expereinced Nurses to wokr in a PERMANENT POSTIION in the UK at Ashford and St. Peters.
Ashford and St. Peters Hospitals provide care over a large ariett of areas offering a wide range of services.
Ashford Hospital provide planned care such as; Othopedic surery, rehabilitation services.
St. Peters Hopsitals offer more complex services such as medical and surgical care and the emergency department is found on these premises.
SKYPE INTERVIEWS TAKING PLACE!
MUST BE IELTS/OET PASSED!
ACUTE HOSPITAL EXPERINCE IDEALLY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS.
Salary & Benefits
* Band 5 Salary- £27,055 - £32,934 + 5% high cost area supplement.
* 37.5 Hours Standard Week
* 27 days Annual Leave plus 8 public holidays.
* NHS Pension and Staff Benefits
* Two month’s accommodation in a single room , the Trust will assist you to find your own accommodation
* 3 Year Visa Cost
* Reimbursement of x1 CBT
* Reimbursement for NMC Application
* Reimbursement Flight to the UK
* The Trust will cover 1 OSCE Test and claw back the cost over monthly payments from salary