|Location: Farnborough||Job sector: Administration and PACustomer ServicePermanent Jobs|
|Job type: Permanent|
Deliveries Admin Coordinator
An excellent opportunity to join a very successful and expanding company with excellent benefits.
Hours include; 9am to 5pm Monday - Thursday. 9am to 4.30 pm on Friday with one hours’ break for lunch. 34.5 hours per week.
- Reporting to the Head of Operations
- Checking supplier delivery notes against back-to-back purchase orders, booking goods in on the stock control system where the goods received conform to the POs and ascertaining whether customer orders are not complete and ready for shipping. Updating the status of customer orders appropriately where the latter is the case.
- Where any errors on the supplier deliveries are identified, liaising with the warehouse to organise uplifts/returns, reordering the goods and updating the stock control system appropriately
- Filing delivery notes by supplier for future reference
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure that goods required from different suppliers to complete individual customer orders are received simultaneously
- Generating delivery notes for complete orders that are ready for delivery
- Liaising with the Installations Co-ordinator to agree suitable installation dates for customer orders.
- Planning routes for 3 HGV delivery drivers to ensure that orders are delivered to customers in advance of agreed installation dates.
- Once driver's routes have been planned, agreeing the proposed delivery dates with customers and confirming their payment method.
- Processing credit card payments over the phone from customers whilst deliveries are being made
- Generating a weekly report detailing the status of outstanding customer orders. Establishing likely delivery dates by referring to our supplier's production schedules and providing estimated delivery dates and updates to previous estimates to our customers by email or telephone.
- Answering customer queries and giving information where possible or directing the query to an appropriate colleague.
Key Skills, Experience, Knowledge:
- This suits some experience of any of the following logistics admin, B2C /BCB experience, admin in a fast paced environment.
- Bonus scheme worth up to additional £600 per quarter.
- Other benefits:On-site parking and kitchen facilities.
- 24 days’ paid holiday per year plus all public holidays.