|Location: Frimley||Job sector: Customer ServiceIT & TechnologyPermanent Jobs|
|Salary: £24,000 - £27,000||Experience:|
|Job type: Permanent|
The role requires you to provide support to the IT Manager by managing and mainaining computer hardware and software. This is to ensure high levels of availability of the supported business applications.
- Use the Helpdesk system to facilitate Desktop Support.
- Use Confluence to manage Work Instructions.
- Purchase, configure, install, and support mobiles devices and internal phone system.
- Liaise with Support Companies.
Client Hardware and Software:
- Purchase, install, configure, and support any client hardware and software.
- Standardise and document working practices as Work Instructions.
- Set up new users and hardware onto the network.
- Set up and install printers.
Desktop Software Licensing and Asset management:
- Maintain Asset register of all IT equipment.
- Maintain register of all software licensing.
- Manage, assess and report on project activities to meet deadlines.
- Inform and work with other users.
Key Software Support:
- Have a basic understanding and support of all key business software packages. i.e. Efacs, CAD. Office 365 Suite.
- IT Team development:
- Provide training to team on business-critical job specific functions.
- Proactively contribute towards improving the IT team to better support Amazon Filters Ltd
- Provide support and training to users of telephony, photocopiers, hardware, and software.
- Completion of mandatory Amazon Learn courses
- Adherence and compliance to ISO standards
- Adherence to health and safety requirements
- Other adhoc duties as required.
- Good written and verbal communication at all levels
- Good attention to detail with excellent accuracy
- Good level of numeracy
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Logical & lateral thinker, able to think out root causes of problems & look for solutions
- Strong organisations skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Determination & tenacity
- Strong prioritisation skills
Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of an HND in computing or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Hands on experience of windows environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suites
- Working knowledge of computer peripherals
- Fault logging systems
- Experience of Microsoft Licensing management
- Choosing and purchasing hardware and software
- Experience of work instruction management tools
- Purchase, install and configure mobile telephony
- Providing training to others