|Location: Hook||Job sector: AssemblyOperativeWarehouse|
|Salary: £12 per hour||Experience:|
|Job type: Permanent|
Factory / Machine Operative
Our client a family run business, based near Hook, Hampshire are recruiting an Assembly/Factory Operative.
The position will see the successful candidate learning all aspects of the manufacturing business within one of our three product factories.
- The assembly and fabrication of timber frame panels and other engineered wood products.
- Using pneumatic nailing guns.
- Cross-cut saws.
- Presses and semi-automated assembly machinery.
(No experience of this work is necessary as full training is given on the job.)
Key Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Use a tape measure for reading confidently in metres and millimetres.
- Good basic knowledge of geometry.
- Experience with reading fabrication drawings and specification instructions would be a benefit.
- Permanent opportunity.
- Competitive rates for monthly salary, plus bonus opportunities.
- Working hours Monday to Thursday 7.30am – 5.30pm, 3.30pm finish on Fridays.
- Overtime available.
- On-site parking.
- Production-based incentives