|Location: Farnham ,Surrey||Job sector: ManagementPermanent Jobs|
|Salary: £20,000 - £25,000||Experience:|
|Job type: Permanent|
Junior Project Management
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior to mid-level project manager to join a forward-thinking and highly successful group of agencies, with a global presence.
Due to rapid growth, our client is looking for a positive, forward-thinking candidate to work as part of thier expanding team. You will need the ability to work autonomously and have good attention to detail.
You will be required to work on a diverse range of retail projects (permanent and temporary) across Europe. You will be expected to work on a project through all of its phases from taking an initial client brief,
design origination, technical drawings, print & production management, budget management, safety paperwork creation and onsite delivery.
This is a challenging and exciting position combining both technical, personal and creative skills.
Whilst retail projects would be your main focus, you will be required to turn your hand to other areas too such as logistics and storage management and help out on other group projects when needed.
They offer flexible working but will require some days working from the offices in Farnham, Surrey, alongside the rest of the team.
Starting off in a supporting role on all retail projects, with a view to progressing into a stand-alone project manager with their own clients and accounts.
· Liaising and working with internal resources and external suppliers
· Initial quoting, plus budget reconciliation
· Client meetings – face to face/conference call
· Site Surveys, as required
· Logistics across projects – venue liaison, transportation, power, waste disposal, H&S and lighting
· Crew requirements – hotels, flights, transportation, subsistence
· On-site work and the ability to work unsociable hours when required
· Build relationships with prospective suppliers
· Serve as an expert and know your industry, keeping at the forefront of technology and new developments within retail
· Evaluate and explore new opportunities with an eye towards innovation
Key Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
· Is a creative problem solver with business acumen that will help shape the future of the agency
· Is a curious individual who is willing to be adaptable, given the fast-paced and ever-changing world we’re navigating
· Has experience working with brands to deliver retail activations
· Has the ability to spot a business development opportunity and raise it internally
· Has the ability to communicate effectively and work remotely
· Has the ability to multi-task and work across a high volume of workflow
· Is proficient across all Microsoft Office programs and the Adobe CC suite
· A valid UK driving license
· A valid forklift license, would be a bonus