|Location: Farnborough||Job sector: Administration and PACustomer ServicePermanent Jobs|
|Salary: £21,500 - £23,000||Experience:|
|Job type: Permanent|
Service Admin Coordinator
Working for our client in Farnborough, a Global specialist in their field.
Do you enjoy a fast-paced, fluid environment where you can showcase your customer service and high organisational skills? If so, you will enjoy working within an engineering environment and be able to show initiative to ensure works are completed on time and customer satisfaction.
- Schedule works ensuring compliance with contractual SLA’s & KPI’s.
- Schedule incoming reactive works promptly, ensuring compliance with contractual SLA’s & KPI’s.
- Schedule approved quoted works in liaison with the Engineers ensuring all parts/materials required are available and ensuring the Engineers have the required parts before works.
- Contact customers via email/phone to inform them of their upcoming visits and confirm that the dates of visits are appropriate for them.
- Act as the first point of contact for Engineers and customers for questions and queries.
- Liaise with appropriate parties and provide necessary updates with all relevant supporting documentation when requested, RAM’s, certificates contact details etc..
- Be the point of contact and build relationships with key account stakeholders for the region.
- To be able to update stakeholders on the progress of key accounts and other works.
- Carry out general administrative duties in line with the departmental policies & procedures.
Key Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
- Able to work in a focused manner with the flexibility to priorities workload and requests.
- Keen awareness of customer focus and brand image.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of SAP (desirable)
- Experience of working in a field service industry
- Can commute easily to and from Farnborough.
- Pay £21,500 - £23,000 DOE + Yearly bonus £1,300 (depending on performance) + Birthday day off after 1 year service