|Location: Frimley ,Surrey||Job sector: IT & TechnologyPermanent Jobs|
|Salary: £38,000 - £50,000||Experience:|
|Job type: Permanent|
Provide support to the IT Manager in terms of developing and maintaining a range of systems to meet business requirements.
- Support and development of exsisting key applications using the following tools:
-BIRT: Report development using Eclipse Business Intelligence Reporting Tool (BIRT).
-SSRS: Report development using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
-Microsoft SQL Server: Support and maintenance of the database servers that underpin our applications.
-Git: Maintenance of software projects in our GitHub repositories.
-Azure DevOps: Support and maintenance of pipelines and build processes to compile and validate code.
-.NET: Support and maintenance of .NET applications if needed.
-Android: Support and maintenance of Android applications if needed.
-Linux and Windows server: Some experience with deploying and maintaining applications on servers.
-BarTender: Maintaining labelling and supporting systems.
-Introudce industry standard tools and practices to create a proces-controlled department. Capable of growth and complete product checking.
-Adhere to the defined practices of the development department.
-Manage, assess, and report on project activties to meet deadlinnes.
-Inform and work with other users.
-Use of Jira for tracking work and projects requested by business stakeholders.
IT Team Development
-Provide training to team on business-critical functions.
-Proactively contribute towards improving the IT team to better support the company
Key Skills, Experience and Knowledge
• An HND or higher in a computer related discipline or equivalent relevant experience.
• Competency in Java.
• Knowledge of T-SQL and SQL Server.
• Experience developing mobile applications in Android or iOS.
• Experience with developing web applications.
• Knowledge of Application development using .NET, Entity Framework, ASP.NET, WinForms, WPF.
• Knowledge of RESTful services.
• Experience with Git version control software.
• Experience with DevOps pipelines and build systems such as Azure DevOps.
• Experience with code quality tools.
• Experience with deploying and maintaining software on Windows Server and Linux.
• Minimum of two years relevant work experience